What to Expect
Friendly greeters will meet you at the door and help you to know where each ministry will take place. They will also inform you what time your children will be released to the nursery (Pequeña Manada), the Sunday School program for 1st through 6th graders, and the Youth Group for 7th through 12th graders.
A typical Sunday Service will consist of the following:
- Praise and Worship of three to four songs. During praise you might see people clapping, singing, lifting their hands and, in addition, some parents and children participating in the front dancing before the Lord together
- You may experience the ministry of the Holy Spirit through the manifestation of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Free-will giving of tithes and offerings
- A morning sermon by God’s Word
- Ministry for individuals after or during the sermon, as the Spirit leads.
- Because we are a bilingual church consisting of a congregation from 20 different countries from North, Central and South America, everything is done in both English and Spanish (music, announcements, sermon, etc.)
How Should I Dress?
There is no specific dress code; however, we do believe that the Bible teaches us to dress modestly. Here you will find people who dress casually and in sport coats and suits, slacks or blue jeans; women in dresses, pants suits, slacks, etc.
Are There Accommodations for the Handicapped?
We have designated handicapped parking along the front of the building. In addition, there is a handicap ramp alongside the parking spaces for entry to the building. Space is provided for wheelchairs, etc. and there is a handicapped bathroom on the main floor.
Statement of Faith
We believe in one God, Creator and Lord of the Universe, who manifests Himself as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died a substitutionary atoning death on the cross, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended to heaven where, as truly God and truly man, He is the only mediator between God and man.
We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired Word. It is without error in all its teachings including creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority, both individually and corporately, in all matters of belief and conduct, which is demonstrated by true righteous living.
We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot see the kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Christ alone.
We believe in one holy, universal, and apostolic church. Its calling is to worship God and witness concerning its head Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of human beings and promoting righteousness and justice.
We believe that Jesus Christ will personally and visibly return in glory to raise the dead and bring salvation and judgment to completion. God will fully manifest His kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and new earth, in which He will be glorified forever, and exclude all evil, suffering, and death.
Opportunities for You and Your Family